Monday 25 December 2017

My #BITSMemories

My #BITSMemories from 1st year to 4th

The first year of BITS did start
And the second day in Gandhi Bhavan courtyard
When all enthu to throw the ball,
My ankle fractured making me fall
But not in the slightest did I feel at loss
Cause so many many hands aided me around
And the warden maam, such a motherly friend,
proved to me that BITS was not just life's any bend
Standing ovation in F-102 was so much fun,
And that is all I remember doing in Chemistry-I
And compulsory attendance was just a ruse
over my drawing talent I did peruse
And the hostel corridor was like a trumpet pipe
And that my friends we used like a mic
And no hands were washed without water fights
And studies....ya..I remember were there too
with a friend of mine devising concentration postures new!
And there was this in the second year
a subject not bio but it taught about genes
Father or grandfather master of it sure maybe
But hang of it I got not, that ghastly subject of ES-I
And the charm of DC I did find
when thrice I deleted movies of TB worth 2.5
And matches in mess - we proved our mania new,
when brand new mess tables we broke full two!
And there was the third year where we did a mass exodus
from Gandhi to Meera, from dawn until dusk
And there we had our brilliant tutors
whose crash courses were our only savior
and pass was a guarantee with no favors, no pension
if for a night you just paid attention!
And then came the fourth year
where somehow I bravely took subjects 2
where one had no class and for the other I turned up not
And so many walks we walked, some not complete
cause blocked were the paths with cows too many!
Beautiful were the skies and audi was 'about' complete
With frogs in basement and saap ki mausi's visit
With echo of mess laughters and my daring mess whistles,
With amazing birthdays and lots of chumpis,
BITS was a home with lots of happy memories!

#BITSMemories #BitsiansDay
-- August 6, 2015 on BitsianDay

No comments:

Post a Comment