Monday 25 December 2017

Life's flow




Come flow with me,
For I'll take you to the sea of Divinity.
Although the way may seem topsy-turvy,
Truly unfathomable is the destination's beauty!

Don't judge me on each undulating turn,
Just bear with me for the change will come.
Your hope is what gives me flow,
Don't meloncholyily brood lest the current would slow.

Flow is life, stagnation death,
Strive on till your last breath,
And howsoever be the ending, do not fret,
For I'll let you in on a little secret.

Such is life never ending it's flow,
Here you'll reap as you'll sow.
And though every turn of tide will make you forget,
My eternal recorder doesn't ever reset.

Just bear in mind to justly act,
And you'll stay on the flow's gentle track.
Else I'll take you in circles for endless time.
And this is the life's only true eternal paradigm!

No comments:

Post a Comment