Friday 26 October 2012

The Battle

Mind just wants to let it go,
But this heart wants to linger on.
In this battle between the two,
Let the judgement soon be done.
To Him I call to help me find a way,
To drag me out of this moory place.
To give me solace, to give me strength,
To do the right and walk his guided way.
Stuck I am, I don't know how to get out,
Calling on and on but still no reply has come.
Saying many things in my heart,
Can't make it be heard to him.
Standing there, eyes straying, trying to catch,
Yet turning away not able to match.
What an irony life has brought,
Where neither mind nor heart are ready to budge.
But I know I will walk along His guided way,
For He will hold on to me whatever is the day.
That is my only refuge in this solitude.
Your grace do maintain, howsoever I will go astray,
For come to your path, I will some day,
For that is my only ultimate destined way.

No comments:

Post a Comment