Tuesday 11 March 2014

A Reflection


How I long those memories, Alas!
When we shared those moments past,
Individual experiences of delight and fame,
and of sorrow companionless nights, a bane!
Those loud laughters and soft murmurs,
Knitted with those memories so perfectly blended,
That when I again scratch them to life,
More than those stories those patches become alive.
Passing by looks all so baffled
to find the right line of sight ,
So wander past me, that no less invisible could I have been!
Some thoughts I knit up, some things to tell,
Yet so silent are words, those thoughtful dreams like always so dumb.
Shut are my doors, Ego's latch,
hurt they were for the things that were.
Long and deep trenches were dug,
Filled with joyous water of love.
So many times I reflected- can these scars on water ever last,
in such deep running stream how will this pebble gather much moss?
A tear was all it took to give the reply,
For never could I forgive, if those small clouds could get from me,
such force to shroud those sunny memories from me!
To all alike this message will be, but someone will obscurely find it sweet,
For true are the words and true will they be,
what it means to the rest, I leave it to thee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment